Updated: Feb 29
The aftercare we recommend is a practice that we have been following and improving for more than 6 years. This heals our work in the best possible way.
When you get a tattoo from Inkspace tattoo studio, we ask you to follow the aftercare explained below:
Once you are done with your new tattoo.
We put on a Cling-wrap/Padded bandage.
Cling-wrap bandage had to be taken off within 3 hrs and is usually for average size tattoo. While padded bandages are used when you get big work done and had to be taken off within 6 to 8 hrs.
Immediately after taking the cover off, gently clean your tattoo with mild soap foam and then clear off foam with water.
* Don't apply any ointment at this stage, wait till 3 days. * Gently massage and wash for 15 sec with soap foam. * Use Luke warm water to clean off the foam. * Take a shower, but do not rub or clean your new tattoo.
NOTE: After 3 days you will notice scab has started form.
From Day 4: Start using Tat-wax or Ceta-Phile moisturizer (not cleanser)l daily (twice) on your tattoo for the next one month.
During this time there is a list of things you should take care of.
Big DO NOT's
* Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
* Do not go under direct sunlight
* Do not sweat /workout /cardio /swimming for the next 10 days.
* Do not wax/shave the tattoo area for at least 4 weeks.
* Do not use petroleum-based products like Vaseline on your tattoo.
* Most importantly wear comfortable loose clothes.
Continue to apply Tat-wax or a Moisturizing lotion, even after the tattoo heals.
Please do not listen to your tattoo expert friend for advice for a month at least.
Remember the basics:
1. Shower daily but quick showers only,
2. Do not pick/scratch & do not picnic if happens by mistake. it can be fixed in a touch-up session once tattoo heals.
3. Apply Aftercare product as recommended,
4. Avoid swimming & workout,
5. Wait at least 30 days for a touch.
If you are not sure about the way your tattoo is healing.
Please call us at +91-98701-5888-1 or
Direct Message us on www.Instagram.com/inkspace.studio